Welcome to the UW Robotics and State Estimation Laboratory!
The RSE-Lab was established in 2001. We are interested in the development of computing systems that interact with the physical world in an intelligent way. To investigate such systems, we focus on problems in robotics and activity recognition. We develop rich yet efficient techniques for perception and control in mobile robot navigation, map building, collaboration, and manipulation. We also develop state estimation and machine learning approaches for areas such as object recognition and tracking, human robot interaction, and human activity recognition.
- Checkout Dieter’s IROS 2017 Plenary October 17, 2017
- Tanner wins Best Robotic Vision Paper Award at ICRA 2017 June 1, 2017
- Arun’s and Tanner’s papers are finalists for ICRA Best Vision Paper Awrd April 8, 2017
- 2017 AAAI Classic Paper Award goes to Monte Carlo Localization paper January 21, 2017
- Welcome Sidd! January 17, 2017
- Yuyin finished her PhD June 11, 2016
- Dieter’s ICRA-16 Keynote posted June 10, 2016
A. Byravan et al., ICRA, 2018
C. Schenck et al., ISER, 2016
A. Byravan et al., ICRA, 2017
Y. Sun et al., IJCAI, 2015
A. Byravan et al., IJCAI, 2015
R. Newcombe et al., CVPR, 2015